Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

"Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me...."

Me with a Bday present

Cake time at Mum's

I have now officially turned 28! WOW! For those of you who don't know my birthday was on Thursday March the 1st. I had a lovely birthday and celebrations extended over a few days as usual! hehe! For my actual birthday i was in Bendigo with Mum. I met her friend Tash too who was lovely and lots of fun. During the day Mum was working so i just spent the day sleeping in and then wondered around the Bendigo shops. Mum, Tash and I went out for dinner that night and i have to say it was such a delicious meal. When we got back to the house a cake was brought out and Happy Birthday was sung to me. It was a lovely day and i enjoyed spending it with my Mum and the others in Bendigo.

Mum with her friend Tash

I had some fun on my birthday with the picture of Aaron too... hehehe It really looks like he was in the bed next to me! (Oh i wish - that would have been a great Bday present!!!!) I also recieved a beautiful card from Aaron that opens and sings to me saying 'Your gorgeous - I'll do anything for you' awww how sweet! (thanks baby!)


My Aaron in bed - well the picture of his head anyway!! hehe

The weekend arrived and naturally I celebrated my birthday with my mates. We started at Brycies house where we got ready and began the drinking. Wine combined with a shot of tequila is always a good start to the night! Haha! We moved on to a place for dinner and again i was very happy with the choice of location - A funky bar near to the city.

Shayne, Bren, Mel and myself hanging out at dinner

After dinner i said my goodbyes to some of my mates while a group of us carried on into town to a nightclub called 'Soul Clap Saturdays' What a wicked night i had!! Everyone was dancing and having a good old time. We lost Brycie during the night and it wasnt until i checked my message bank that we found out he had made his way home although he can't really remember! haha! Shayne was a star on the dance floor - and so was Miss Mel! Not to mention Rosa, Martin and Matt too! I will definately go back there again very soon.


Mel & I all smiles after a few wines!!!


DANCING!!!! (aways the first one on a dance floor!!)

Just having a good old time with my mates!

The Rae and Rosa pose!!!

In the following week I continued celebrating my birthday by having dinner with Dad and his partner Dale aswell as my sisters. We ate at a place called 'Lazy Moes' YUMMMMMMO! If you have never eaten there i suggest you give it a go! The meals are MASSIVE and oh so tastey! I had another wonderful night and it was lovely to spend some time with Dad too.

Dad with me and my pregant sisters

Unwrapping the present!!!!

Aunty time!

So now i am well and truely in my late twenties! I am ok with that - I have enjoyed every day of every year so far. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special in some way. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home