Saturday, March 31, 2007

I have Wheels!!!!!!!!

After just mastering and getting used to the Melbourne public transport system I got myself a car!! Woohoo!! It is pretty necessary for me to have a car now especially for when i move in with my Mum as it is a little while away from uni and my mates.

I did a bit of car shopping around and ended up with a Mazda 323 1992 - I had a few dramas with it at the start however once the car yard fixed it up I picked up on the weekend and it is driving beautifully!

It is such a nice car... quite a bit different to my old Kombi camper days! haha! Rear spoiler, tinted windows, central locking, alloy wheels, wicked sound system etc etc. It is so nice to be on the road again and have the independance that driving gives you.

Here is a few pics of my red machine...
she is so pretty! I have to find a name for her now - Any ideas???






As i am staying with my sister, and while i am on the topic of 'wheels' my bro-in-law insisted in taking me for a ride on his bike. I was a little nervous at first as last time i was on the back of a bike like that i nearly fell off!

It was awesome. The wind blowing around me just made me really relaxed. My dreads were flying out from the back of the helmet too which was cool. I look forward to another ride. Rick was a careful rider which made me felt safe and comfortable. It was just soooo cool!!

Here are some pics of Rick's bike......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home